Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the flywheel spacer

I bought  a yoyodyne flywheel and I believe it needs the spacer that goes behind the flywheel to make it fit correctly.  I know Nichols comes with one that some of you may have not used.

If you have one or even just a pic so I can see if it is what I need. It has been one problem after another with this job and I really want to get it done NOW! (4 weeks and counting :mad: )

Thanks!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I need the flywheel spacer

Well ,you would think. Unfortunately my experience with Yoyodyne has been less than positive. The flywheel that is listed for my bike, turned out to be the wrong one and now I have the right one I find I need the spacer. Yoyodyne has a note (on a totally different flywheel) saying 99' may need a 00' spacer from Ducati. Yoyodyne is now not answering my emails after I got upset about them making an unauthorized charge on my credit card. :-\

Hoping someone has one spare.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts

scoobyrex27 said:
Well ,you would think.  Unfortunately my experience with Yoyodyne has been less than positive.  The flywheel that is listed for my bike, turned out to be the wrong one and now I have the right one I find I need the spacer.  Yoyodyne has a note (on a totally different flywheel) saying 99' may need a 00' spacer from Ducati.  Yoyodyne is now not answering my emails after I got upset about them making an unauthorized charge on my credit card. :-\

Hoping someone has one spare. 
i've got a spare. PM me your mailing info and i'll get it in the mail.
surprising to hear about yoyodyne. i've dealt with fred a bunch of times and have always been pleased.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Still looking, if anyone can help. All those flywheel upgrade, someone must have a spacer they didn't use :'(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts