Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So aparently I didnt notice you all post on here alot so I didn't see you were all asking me out on a motorcycle date. So i just wanted to say hey I accept, I have to be home for curfew, and keep your hands above the equator.

I'd like to get a

R

·
0 Posts
looks like so far up to Thursday is good, Tues and weds being the best....Friday iffy weather wise and the 20's are right behind that.......you kids want to ride
it is prolly going to be this week for the last hurrah.....I will be riding tues weds thurs, and any other days it holds out before the snow flies.....
tj if yer getting laid off anyways and ya miss out your a girl thingy.....

R

·
0 Posts
Let me know if you are baggin today Monsta......cuz I'll head out early then.........

·
Registered
735 Posts
What time are you thinking? I was thinking about talkin the boss into letting me take .5 day off vacation short notice. That would put me home by 11:30

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I have to stay late tonight. out at 5... still leaves a good two hours of riding before the sun goes down.... let me know what you guys have planned....

·
Registered
240 Posts
let me know if you guys are gonna bail out early I may see what I can do.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ok... this stinks!!! :mad: No bike... Can't get out of work... :'( And I wanna go for a ride!!! (Darn... no faces for a temper tantrum!!) And I wouldn't be available till the weekend. [smiley=dissappointed.gif]

R

·
0 Posts
okay let's say around noon then meet at? My place?
600 washington ave north.....pull into 6th ave east of washington
will see bikes parked there......I didn't get any sleep last night though....so if I go down let me sleep......

R

·
0 Posts
I have to stay late tonight. out at 5... still leaves a good two hours of riding before the sun goes down.... let me know what you guys have planned....
like I said girl thingy.......

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I already have to take tomorrow morning off for a dentist visit. It would be much easier to get off work all day tomorrow then to do it two days in a row.... If I get fired, you can take care of me Retro.....
so how about tomorrow? I have a 1040 appt in Edina, and it will only be like 5 minutes. I have to get a filing smoothed out.
Besides, I am getting a free lunch today at work!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just kinda dropped a hint to the boss and he wasn't too kean on me leaving with this short of notice so I'm out for today. Sorry. Tomorrow?? Let me check

·
Registered
735 Posts
How about 5 today and tomorrow afternoon! I was down by Calhoun last night in the dark and ran across a red monster and a silver one w/ high pipes. Couldn't see who they were though.

If I have to I can skip out on the second job for an hour or so tomorrow, I just want to pay for my leathers!

Retro, Input on your riding availability???

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you guys wanna swing by my work and pick me up at 5? My ride just left for the day....
I am at 111 Washington Ave- right on the corner of Marquette.
The bike is gassed up, but I just have to check my tire pressure, should be ready to go otherwise...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
well, if I have to walk, I have to walk. Its not like it is that far. I just dread physical activity on nice days.
And here I am like a sucker... using my own legs- Homer

R

·
0 Posts
okay meet at tony's work 5..I'll stop by after a ride......

tomorrow anytime.......

1 - 20 of 34 Posts