Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sound of these things are so freaking sweet! I'm now setting off car alarms in the parking lot :) Just got back into the office after a lunch ride :)

I've got pics, but I forgot my stupid camera cable at home.

PITA to align though. Still need to work on it :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
DarkJedi said:
The sound of these things are so freaking sweet! I'm now setting off car alarms in the parking lot :) Just got back into the office after a lunch ride :)

I've got pics, but I forgot my stupid camera cable at home.

PITA to align though. Still need to work on it :(
:) ;D :police: [clap]

·
Banned
519 Posts
It was a great day when the Termi's were put on my bike, and every day after. [thumbsup] I've heard people on this board were recording the sound and using that for their cell phone ring.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Love my Arrows too. Rode the bike off the lot with them and wouldn't have it any other way.

That's an awesome idea to record the sound for cell phone. ;D

·
Registered
322 Posts
christianweisser said:
If someone makes a Termi ringtone, please post it! I'd use it on my phone.
we have ring tone converter software. so send me an aiff or mp3 or mp4 or acc or m4a or wav or wma or au file of exhaust and i can have it converted to a ring tone. (i need to know what kind of phone you are using)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have had mine for about 2 months-still smiling

Attachments

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I've had mine for about a week. Carbon fiber with the baffles removed. I know what you mean about car alarms. Even idling after the first start of the morning makes me smile.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Not to be the wet blanket but don't forget to check your suspension after you install lowmount Termis. It was brought up in another thread that they can hit the axle bolts if your suspension is set up too soft. This usually happens when riding 2-up and hitting a dip. Take it easy!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
pretty sure DJ's are high mount.

like mine!

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
PS its great to lose one's car-alarm virginity; you never forget it!

A couple days after I had mine installed I pulled into work and parked between two bmws. It was pretty cold by the time I left for lunch so I opened up the cold-start switch and fired it up. *both* alarms go off. chicken soup for the hooligan soul.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Any of you guys with the Termi slip ons ever put your stock silencers back on for a track day or something? If so, how did it run with the new ECU?

I'd love the Termi slip ons for my 800, but want to be able to go back to stock silencers for track days at a certain track. Concerned that the ECU won't like the stock cans and might run rough. Asked my dealer and they said they'd never tried it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts