Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I didnt buy my bike from these guys, I cant say enough good things about them. I bought all my cyclecat parts, and replacement parts from them and these guys are top notch

Sebastian remembered me even months later, my first, and last name, even where I lived... Their prices are excellent, and they ALWAYS call you back when they say they well... (how rare is that these days?)

I just wanted to share my experience with Melilli Moto in Ocala FL... and that any FL guys in the area that need work done, should take a look at them cause I would totally trust these guys....

I know this sounds like an advertisement, but when i'm happy with a company, I love telling about it... so I thought i'd let you guys know...

Anyone else have good experiences that they wanna share?

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Thanks for the info. It's good to know alternative shops within reasonable driving distance. Is Melilli Moto a Ducati franchise?

I've had good luck with Cycleriders in Longwood for parts. I've had no experience with the shop other than mounting a set of tires for me. Even though all the parts guys know me and are pretty helpful, I can't count on them to call back when they say they will.

Tony Foster at PCS in Daytona is another guy knowledgeable about Ducs. He sells Bimotas and wrenches on all kinds of performance bikes. I haven't had any work done by him, but talked with him in the shop last October. He seems to know his stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts