Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
monster color combo? (pictures please :) !)

I have been lurkin around this board for quite a while, and its now time for my first post. First i have to say that this board is amazing! The amount of knowledge some of you guys posess is incredible.

I know personal stuff is boring, but for the record im 24, live in the kingdom of Norway and currently own a yellow 99mod, 996 Bip.

I`m now in slowly becoming a monster addict, (thanks to this board ;D ) and therefore would like som input on what colour combo my now planned monster should have..

Here is a picture of the bike that got me into monsters in the first place. 2000, 900 s ie. Great bike!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Re: I know beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder, but what`s YOUR favourite..

Duke Dave said:
i think the 695 Black and red frame is my favorite. Although i just can seem to like black wheels.
Second that and that is why I bought it. I also like the blue with white sripe and white wheels S4.

·
Registered
333 Posts
the bike i fell in love with a bought with 400 miles on it is silver grey with red wheels and lots of carbon bits ;D! but i do love the 695 in black with the red frame...very hot looking!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
No. 1 - 695 Red-Black
2. S4R Blue-White (worked for Shelby, works for Ducati)
3. S2R1000 Red-White
4. 1993 M900 Red-Gold

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Re: I know beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder, but what`s YOUR favourite..

bravo for all the blue/white S4R votes! [thumbsup] ;D

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Matte Silver is still my fav color scheme!
[thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
wayupnort said:
I know personal stuff is boring, but for the record im 24, live in the kingdom of Norway and currently own a yellow 99mod, 996 Bip.
I have never yawned so much in my whole life. cheeky

But on a more serious note, I really like the black with white wheels and stripe. I could never own this color because my bike is no garage queen and keeping that bike clean would be a pain. But it looks so good.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
wayupnort said:
monster color combo? (pictures please :) !)

I have been lurkin around this board for quite a while, and its now time for my first post. First i have to say that this board is amazing! The amount of knowledge some of you guys posess is incredible.

I`m now in slowly becoming a monster addict, (thanks to this board ;D ) and therefore would like som input on what colour combo my now planned monster should have..

Here is a picture of the bike that got me into monsters in the first place. 2000, 900 s ie. Great bike!
Nice, the pic reminds me of this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
I hvae the silver and black s2r 1k, but i'd trade the color for dark!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts