Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
monster color combo? (pictures please :) !)

I have been lurkin around this board for quite a while, and its now time for my first post. First i have to say that this board is amazing! The amount of knowledge some of you guys posess is incredible.

I know personal stuff is boring, but for the record im 24, live in the kingdom of Norway and currently own a yellow 99mod, 996 Bip.

I`m now in slowly becoming a monster addict, (thanks to this board ;D ) and therefore would like som input on what colour combo my now planned monster should have..

Here is a picture of the bike that got me into monsters in the first place. 2000, 900 s ie. Great bike!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Re: I know beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder, but what`s YOUR favourite..

i think the 695 Black and red frame is my favorite. Although i just can seem to like black wheels.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Re: I know beauty is in the eye of the be(er)holder, but what`s YOUR favourite..

Duke Dave said:
i think the 695 Black and red frame is my favorite. Although i just can seem to like black wheels.
Second that and that is why I bought it. I also like the blue with white sripe and white wheels S4.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
99 monster 900 city. gold frame blue tank [thumbsup]

·
Registered
333 Posts
the bike i fell in love with a bought with 400 miles on it is silver grey with red wheels and lots of carbon bits ;D! but i do love the 695 in black with the red frame...very hot looking!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
No. 1 - 695 Red-Black
2. S4R Blue-White (worked for Shelby, works for Ducati)
3. S2R1000 Red-White
4. 1993 M900 Red-Gold

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Indefatigable said:
Too many red ones.
All the ones around here are Black, Dark, or Senna. Only 2 or 3 red ones, including mine.

It's Italian, so Red is obviously the best colour, but the Blue/White S4R is sweet as well. I also like the Chromo.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts

bravo for all the blue/white S4R votes! [thumbsup] ;D

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Matte Silver is still my fav color scheme!
[thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
wayupnort said:
I know personal stuff is boring, but for the record im 24, live in the kingdom of Norway and currently own a yellow 99mod, 996 Bip.
I have never yawned so much in my whole life. cheeky

But on a more serious note, I really like the black with white wheels and stripe. I could never own this color because my bike is no garage queen and keeping that bike clean would be a pain. But it looks so good.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
wayupnort said:
monster color combo? (pictures please :) !)

I have been lurkin around this board for quite a while, and its now time for my first post. First i have to say that this board is amazing! The amount of knowledge some of you guys posess is incredible.

I`m now in slowly becoming a monster addict, (thanks to this board ;D ) and therefore would like som input on what colour combo my now planned monster should have..

Here is a picture of the bike that got me into monsters in the first place. 2000, 900 s ie. Great bike!
Nice, the pic reminds me of this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
I hvae the silver and black s2r 1k, but i'd trade the color for dark!

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
1. S2R Black with White
2. S2R Red with White (my current bike)
3. S4R Blue with White
4. S4R Pearl White with Red
5. S4R Titanium and Red frame
Don't care for the Yellow and Dark ones

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts

i do find black or "senna gray" with red frame delightful.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts