D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 inches of snow at my house....could my riding be over for the year? :-[

·
Registered
118 Posts
Riding over for the year??? OH hell no! I just got my heated grips installed two weeks ago now i'm looking for a gravel detector ;D

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
320 sunny days a year in CO, we ride all year 'round... unless you are posing!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Woodland park only got 8 inches?? Damn thats weird cause I got 6 down here! Riding isn't over, we just change the instruments we ride!!!! So does this little snow/cock teasse get anyone else excited for winter? A-Basin and Lvlnd already open, however I don't want to bust out the p-tex just yet so I'll wait for more snow! Who else on this board skis/rides? We al need to go up this winter. After pussing out last season, I got another pass this year. Breck is my place of business, so I hope to see you there sometime! Oh and John I though you were taking her apart to powder coat the swing arm anyway? Let me know how that goes!

brew

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
PanDUC said:
Riding over for the year??? OH hell no! I just got my heated grips installed two weeks ago now i'm looking for a gravel detector ;D
Lots of sun is nice but it really doesn't make much difference when the roads are covered in sand and ice.

I've decided to forget the bike for the winter (it's sitting cosy in our mud room) and just get all the way into snowboarding for the next 5 months. The monster will be ready to roll when the sand disappears from the twisties. [thumbsup]

Anyone ride Loveland? We're getting a season pass there again this year. Super close, no tourists, tons of snow and monster bowls. I friggin' love that place.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
We had some great rides last winter - The same will happen this year, too.

I also have the 5-mountain pass - Free your heels, free your mind. (if it were easy it would be called snowboarding)

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
BickS2R said:
We had some great rides last winter - The same will happen this year, too.

I also have the 5-mountain pass - Free your heels, free your mind. (if it were easy it would be called snowboarding)
+1 Tele can really hurt, but it is fantastic when you get it.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Yeah I have lots of friends in Durango that Tele - they say they like it for the challenge and the insane work out it provides. I never thought of Snowboarding as 'easy' but compared to Tele skiing... sure.

For me, I would never trade powder days on a board - floating on top of the snow as your carve a giant S in the mountan is just about as good as it gets.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Shizzam!!! You know I gotz my pass!!!! I got the five, cause ****...you can't even get a day at Vail for less than $50. Mondays and Sundays are my days off, hopefully someone else here has mondays off too.

brew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts