Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy the Teknic Chicane suit, but I was talked out of it because of it's thickness and armor. I ended up going with a package deal that got me a Joe Rocket Highside 2 piece, Alpinestars GPS-3 boot, and some Joe Rocket Speedway gloves.

Does anyone on here have any experience with this stuff. The entire setup cost me 609 with 2 day shipping. I think the suit will be good to go for a long time, I may have to upgrade the boots at some point. I wanted to get good cheap stuff and I think I did ok.

The people at newenough are awesome to work with BTW a huge thumbs up to that place.

W

·
0 Posts
New Enough is awsome! That is how any website retailer should be run!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a track day in less than a week and asked him what if the leahters don't fit. He told me to call them right away, and they would ship out another suit 1 day air. Then "at my leisure" I could send them back the one that didn't fit.

That's AWESOME

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I decided to go with red/black/white, and I don't know why. I always second guess every single choice where color selection is involved. I'm TOTALLY stoked to get this stuff, it's my first set of *sniff*..leathers..*whimper*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts