Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is really nice outside while I am at freaking work. I hope somebody is taking this time to ride in such alluring weather during this time of the month. Turn that throttle for meeeeeee. ::)

·
Registered
915 Posts
I rode the 748 around the back of my house feet to store it in the basement for the winter...does that count? ;D

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
you got it D. I'll freeze for a little bit in the morning on the way in, but any commute on the bike is better than in the car [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhhh the pleasures.... I am not putting my bike up till it gets 45 in the day constant. At least thatswhat I tell myself.

·
Registered
124 Posts
pveltri said:
I rode the 748 around the back of my house feet to store it in the basement for the winter...does that count? ;D
Back of the house? Don't you already keep them in the garage?

Store for the winter? If I had a garage (and a bike :p ), the biek would stay ready to go all the time.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Are you kidding? The 748 is my new winter bike. Toasty.

Rode it to both my day job and my evening gig. Just wish I worked farther away so I'd have had more fun.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I have to fit 2 bikes an SUV and a pickup truck in my TH garage, and while it can be done, it makes it hard to manuever around in there and I have to move at least one vehicle to get the bikes out. Anyway it's all academic at this point cause I changed my mind and I put it back into the garage tonite cause I got a bit nervous about blowing up my house with my fully fueled 748 next to the return air vent of my gas furnace and HW heater.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
I rode the new ST4s to work. You'd think after doing 600 miles over a 26 hr period, i'd wanna take the car. Screw that!
WoW, that was quick john, I knew you liked the ST's but that was a lightning quick find. do you have more info? did you post about this already and i missed it?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
You know, I think some of you are in the wrong industry. Not only did I ride to work this morning, but I have been out on my bike three times since I got to work and I will go for a ride tonight after work. Oh and if anyone develops leaf mold allergies tonight and has to take tomorrow off, a couple of us will be heading out to the mountains for some Wednesday afternoon hooliganism.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Rode to work today, 41 miles each way of twisting country roads, 50 degrees this morning, 70 degrees this afternoon. Eastern shore of MD.

·
Registered
202 Posts
pveltri said:
I have to fit 2 bikes an SUV and a pickup truck in my TH garage, and while it can be done, it makes it hard to manuever around in there and I have to move at least one vehicle to get the bikes out. Anyway it's all academic at this point cause I changed my mind and I put it back into the garage tonite cause I got a bit nervous about blowing up my house with my fully fueled 748 next to the return air vent of my gas furnace and HW heater.
I can fit a 3rd bike in my garage no problem.... I won't even charge you for rent if you agree to ignore the odometer readings ;D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Rode thru Potomac this am getting the bike inspected at BP Potomac. Even with all the traffic, it was still a joy. Great day. Colors are still wild.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
coolasice said:
You know, I think some of you are in the wrong industry. Not only did I ride to work this morning, but I have been out on my bike three times since I got to work and I will go for a ride tonight after work. Oh and if anyone develops leaf mold allergies tonight and has to take tomorrow off, a couple of us will be heading out to the mountains for some Wednesday afternoon hooliganism.
You suck! [cheeky]

All i got time for is riding to work and riding home. I did ride again today. Got to try out the electric jacket with the ST's accessory plug. Not quite a good as wiring drirect to the battery like i had on the monster. Gotta drop the ST4 off at Speeds on Thrusday for a 12k service. Hope to get it back before the weekend.

·
Registered
336 Posts
coolasice said:
We should be headin outta Woodbridge by 'bout 10:30-11 (depending on lingering overnight showers possible) if anyone's thinkin about calling in sick, should be a nice day.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
ducati culture said:
It is really nice outside while I am at freaking work. I hope somebody is taking this time to ride in such alluring weather during this time of the month. Turn that throttle for meeeeeee. ::)
I rode that day.....at the TRACK....and yesterday too...at the TRACK...what beautiful weather!...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts