Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I am at home and messing around on here. I tell ya, its like crack. Just ask Tyrone Biggums.
I am going to log out now and do my chores. I'll check in later. If any one wants to go for a ride let me know....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that sounds crazy. My body is pretty sore still from yesterday. If you get bored, swing by. Hennepin to Conga, left up to 215 park in spot 17 in the lot.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have Easy Rider on DVD.
I just cant get away from the damn computer!! OK, I am NOT going to log off this time. I will vaccum upstairs and be back in a minute....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, and I made sure I called the old lady and told her. Gotta let her think I did something responsible while she is out of town :p

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, come on over everyone. I have some "adult beverages" here. I think that is the new trendy name. Got some Mikes lemondade and Hard cranberry- I think it is. THere are a few Rolling Rocks and about a 12 pack of Heinekin. She isnt coming home till Wed!!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, but I have to cook for myself. Ya know what I had for dinner last night? A big bowl of Kellogs Corn Pops. :'( Makes you appreciate them when they are not around to look after you ....

·
Registered
216 Posts
yeah, but I have to cook for myself. Ya know what I had for dinner last night? A big bowl of Kellogs Corn Pops. :'( Makes you appreciate them when they are not around to look after you ....
Poor guy. Hope she did the laundry before she left! Re-treads suck! At least this'll help you appreciate her all the more when she gets back. Maybe you could fix dinner. Everybody loves Corn Pops, right?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, she did laundry on Saturday- thank goodness. No going commando for me this week!
as far as the term "lazy a$$" goes. I would pretty much say you hit the nail on the head. I was at Supervalu looking at steaks and chops and what not for my dinner. Then I decided that would make more dirty dishes for me to wash. I am pathetic..... :'(
Yeah, I was a mommas boy. Still am I guess. :-[

1 - 15 of 15 Posts