Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I am at home and messing around on here. I tell ya, its like crack. Just ask Tyrone Biggums.
I am going to log out now and do my chores. I'll check in later. If any one wants to go for a ride let me know....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, come on over everyone. I have some "adult beverages" here. I think that is the new trendy name. Got some Mikes lemondade and Hard cranberry- I think it is. THere are a few Rolling Rocks and about a 12 pack of Heinekin. She isnt coming home till Wed!!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, but I have to cook for myself. Ya know what I had for dinner last night? A big bowl of Kellogs Corn Pops. :'( Makes you appreciate them when they are not around to look after you ....

·
Registered
216 Posts
yeah, but I have to cook for myself. Ya know what I had for dinner last night? A big bowl of Kellogs Corn Pops. :'( Makes you appreciate them when they are not around to look after you ....
Poor guy. Hope she did the laundry before she left! Re-treads suck! At least this'll help you appreciate her all the more when she gets back. Maybe you could fix dinner. Everybody loves Corn Pops, right?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, she did laundry on Saturday- thank goodness. No going commando for me this week!
as far as the term "lazy a$$" goes. I would pretty much say you hit the nail on the head. I was at Supervalu looking at steaks and chops and what not for my dinner. Then I decided that would make more dirty dishes for me to wash. I am pathetic..... :'(
Yeah, I was a mommas boy. Still am I guess. :-[

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.