Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my DML engine crank cover (crank cover?) Do-Hickey..and it's awesome.

I feel somehow more powerfull with it, kind of super hero like.

I WEAR MY BADGE WITH PRIDE!

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS KICK ASS PART!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I agree! This really came out great. I need to find some better looking screws now, as the stock ones just don't do it justice...

R

·
0 Posts
I ordered mine too. But it was only yesterday. But stuff comes fast from DML.....Support DML...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I agree! This really came out great. I need to find some better looking screws now, as the stock ones just don't do it justice...

You are going to have to use tamper resistant, locking, impossible to find torx screws or something to keep the peeps from stealing your bling.

mitt

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Heh, heh, heh.

Got mine too.

Got a patch for my leathers and a hat too.

The hat's great! All soft and packable so you can stuff it in your tank bag or down your jacket when you ride and whip it out to look sharp when you stop! Cover that helmet hair if you need (not a problem for me. no hair ;D)

·
0 Posts
Does that fit on the 2003 800's?
If so I gotta order one to support the cause!

R.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
I need to find some better looking screws now, as the stock ones just don't do it justice...
Ya know, I told Higgie to include some nice allen head screws with those... He's a cheap bastard and you should let him know... :p

--Fillmore

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
The old bikes came with Allen's.

So it's only a problem for the "kids" among us ;D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Coming soon to the DML Store....nice allen head screws [smiley=laugh.gif]
Sweeeeet!

You keep this up I'm gonna be broke. ;D