Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's driving my crazy. All day at work. All night at home. I know my parts are coming, they're on the way, but they can't here soon enough. Why does next day air have to be so expensive?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
goldenchild said:
Why does next day air have to be so expensive?
based on everything else you just said, it's not. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
goldenchild said:
Slip & clip ons!!
Nice! I am in the market for clip-ons. Which brand did you get? Are you getting it installed or doing it yourself?
Tell us all about your experience after you get it 8)

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stik said:
Nice! I am in the market for clip-ons. Which brand did you get? Are you getting it installed or doing it yourself?
Tell us all about your experience after you get it 8)
I bit the bullet and got a set of Cyclecat DBR-13 under the triple clip ons. Also, I TOTALLY bit Hyper M3's style with his pipes [thumbsup]. I'll be doing the work myself. The Cyclecat's are predrilled so I don't have to worry about messing with a tape measure and drill so it all should be pretty easy to do. I did forget to order new grips though :'(

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I know what you mean. I just ordered some cam belt covers, mirrors and grips from PJ's Parts and can't wait to get them on the bike.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
well don't be so antsy that you trip/slip and clip your slip ons with your clip ons 'cause you'll flip and feel like a ding dong!

I too know what you mean as the UPS man just brought me a new FBF billet fuel cap to mount up. Yip!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hmm, Im really interested to see your setup with the clipons now. I know the feeling of waiting for parts to come. Worst is when they DO come but you have no time to install them and you just stare at them all day long.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cyclecat's just got here!!! I know what I'm doing tonight...

Also wanted to say THANKS CHRIS from CA Cycleworks!! I wish all online vendors were as fast and as communicative as you, but alas they're not. THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I feel your pain! Waiting for a CF belly pan that I just "won" on ebay......UPS tracking is a wonderful thing!

I think the trick might be to order continuously to maintain a steady stream of "stuff".....not unlike a steady drip of Morphine......mmmmmm, Morphine.....

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Ok so where are the pics? Youve had more than enough time to get these suckers on.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Belly pan arrived and I am experiencing the euphoria......Mmmmmm all is good. BUT, Ive gotta come up with the next mod so there isnt too much lagtime...... Tail chop or clip ons....?

·
Registered
168 Posts
HyperM3 said:
Worst is when they DO come but you have no time to install them and you just stare at them all day long.
Whoa!! have you been watching me. ::)

·
Banned
412 Posts
I know the feeling .... waiting on some Leo Vince pipes as we speak.

And my yearly bonus comes in 2 weeks... more sh!t to order and wait for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts