Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MADDOG,
anyone have a nice ride this weekend? I forgot what's it like, seeings how mine is still in pieces!

JJ

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a few. I'm still flying around like I have training wheels on, but I'm having a blast doing it. Somehow I managed to rack up 300 miles since my posts last week. Mostly the rural highways between Brooklyn Park and Rogers.

Hope you get your ride back soon. I've only owned mine a couple weeks and already I think I'd end up curled up in the fetal position if something were to happen to it.

--Chad

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A friend and I put on about 200 miles on Sunday, traveling north from St Paul, through Stillwater and up north past Taylors Falls. We snaked our way back south through North Branch and White Bear Lake finally making it St Paul. Riding along the river was great but the wind during the last leg of the trip sucked and we hammered it pretty hard to get back before the skies opened up. I need to get that Sargent seat....

·
Registered
96 Posts
went on a poker run sunday with about 30 other bikes. Started in North East at a coffee shop, all you can eat pancake breakfast for 5.oo. Hopped around to homes of other irders, had a couple beers and food. It ended up to be an all day event. Fun to meet new riders and ride with a group that large.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts