Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did everyone do this week-end?
It was beautiful out....I went riding on my
bicycle, and noticed some beautiful scenery at the lakes....damn...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Saturday was fun filled for me. Ate breakfast at Sunny Side Up Cafe, went grocery shopping, went to a wedding..
Sunday- met Nitro at Bobs. We went down River road over to St. Paul and back. The weather was looking kinda iffy, so we didnt want to chance it by going out too far. Oh yeah, I turned in all my Army gear to the Guard too!!!! ;D Kinda nice to have the closet space back.... :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
My mom came over this weekend - which was nice. She likes to redecorate my house and weed my garden ... she is a bit crazy. She took my family out to dinner (last week was my bday and my wife's too). Went shopping at Menards in Cambridge, bought a yummy vice & stuff to attempt to

Sat I attempted to make some brackets & stuff to chop the tail off of my monster. Had everything off & came to the conclusion that I need a kit for it to look right. After a few hrs of disassembly & making brackets it took 1 hr (max) to put it all back together.

Sun I mowed the lawn, washed my monster. Rode my "loop" which goes from my house (near North Branch) to Taylors, over to hy 65 off of 8 (WI) took down to New Ritchmond, then over to Sommerset (just in time for the Grateful Dead/Dylan concert) & some "honies" dragging their tubes from the river in their swim suits! Took the bridge over to Stillwater & followed 95 up to hy 50-something. The road that goes to Square Lake. Followed this road to Marine on St Croix - had a coke in front of the Marine General Store. Took back route through Marine up to Scandia , through Lindstrom & eventually North Branch. Approx 110 miles or so. This was my first "real" ride following my duc's coma.

Good weekend all around.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Went Riding with my good friend Jay. We needed to take more pictures. Spent the day on the WI side and brunch at Harborview. Jay rides a 916, a monster, and a BMW. You may have seen his Monster at Bob's the Licence reads GryDuc. I would have asked Tony and Nitro along but I knew that both of you would have been sick of stopping by about the 3rd stop. When I go on Picture runs stopping often is a neccessary evil. Got a few good shots in the afternoon. First half of the day was ok, a bit chilly, and the second half was just glorious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts