Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,324 Posts
Ash said:
is anyone gonna be videotaping this?

i can't make it :(
I call bullshit.
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
How about we put BP's tank bag and saddle bags on the bike and stuff them with all the goodies; print outs of this board, photos, and best of all LM's gift certificate?

He gets floored by the presentation of the bike, he is amazed that his luggage is on his bike, we then tell him to look inside the bags and he finds goodies & LM's gift. That way LM's gift is in the spotlight as well.

Thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,149 Posts
pt33 said:
How about we put BP's tank bag and saddle bags on the bike and stuff them with all the goodies; print outs of this board, photos, and best of all LM's gift certificate?

He gets floored by the presentation of the bike, he is amazed that his luggage is on his bike, we then tell him to look inside the bags and he finds goodies & LM's gift. That way LM's gift is in the spotlight as well.

Thoughts?
not a bad idea

i say we get Christian Pfeiffer to wheelie it onto the alter
just my $0.02
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,966 Posts
Supero100 said:
How are you going to get it onto the grounds without BP seeing it?
Who cares if he sees it? he won't know it's his....

I suspect we can park it in the back of the pack of bikes, and it'll go unnoticed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,266 Posts
I got it!!!


We all remember how BP and I did the Santa Suit/Candy Cane deal over Christmas. How about Santa delivers it to him at the weddingI still have my suit ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,125 Posts
ducman851 said:
I got it!!!


We all remember how BP and I did the Santa Suit/Candy Cane deal over Christmas. How about Santa delivers it to him at the weddingI still have my suit ;)
Now that would take a real man to dawn a santa suit in Bako in June... can you say hot [laugh]

I think it would be cool though to keep it hidden until after the vows so as to not spoil the real event of the day & then have Ducman come wheeling in in his Santa suit with the saddle bags stuffed to the hilt [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
if some one he doesnt know rides in on the bke, he wont know its theirs. Park in the pack, them sometime later in the evening bring it out. Lets not do it too early or it may get in the way of their plans for the day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
I'll park the bobber up front so it's more of a 'center of attention' so as to distract from the M750TE. That'll help.

Don't know about the Santa suit though... :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,149 Posts
i've got a bike cover i can bring if you guys want to do an 'unveiling' of some sort
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,008 Posts
DanTheMan said:
if some one he doesnt know rides in on the bke, he wont know its theirs. Park in the pack, them sometime later in the evening bring it out. Lets not do it too early or it may get in the way of their plans for the day.
+1

I won't be there but we gotta remember it's their wedding day first, second, third and fourth


and giving them a couple of saaaaweeeeeet gifts in a distant fifth


To recap:
1. Wedding day
2. Wedding day
3. Wedding day
4. Wedding day


5. Presentation of DML gifts


I know you guys will do it just right!! [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,008 Posts
ducman851 said:
Its already coming in an enclosed trailer under a cover. Ive had that figured out already. It will also be under lock and key.

I proclaim ducman851 officially the master of ceremonies. He's had the answers pretty much nonstop for this whole process.


Cheers man. Thank you for all your efforts.


I literally am psyched to get the debrief from you all in attendance on how this all goes down.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
step 1: ceremony

step 2: party begins

step 3: ducman + helpers slip away, removing bike from trailer, and setting it up, keeping the cover on

step 4: dml attendees gather around covered bike, blocking it from view

step 5: accomplice (mags? grio?) gathers bp and lm and escorts them over to the waiting group, perhaps under the cover of a DML group photo?

step 6: photo taken, we present BP and LM with their gift certificate to spa under much protest

step 7: "One More Thing..."

step 8: crowd parts revealing covered monster

step 9: ducman and stew remove the cover

step 10: somebody tosses BP the keys

step 11: we all get our asses kicked >:D

that work for everybody?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,465 Posts
I'm so envious! I wish I lived close enough to be there...not just to see the unveiling either...that is just a big bonus of a spectacular day. [thumbsup]

Tanya
 
101 - 120 of 145 Posts
Top