Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know how to clean the insides of gloves? Mine old ones are a bit smelly and I would like to clean them and get rid of all the nastiness and stuff that is making them smell!!! :-[

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
might want to try purchasing some medical disinfectant from a medical supply store. Spray it inside - should kill off all that **** that's growing in your glove

G

·
I know that for some gloves, you can just soak them in water, then let them dry naturally. That should get rid of some of the funk. :p

·
Registered
136 Posts
Little bit of baking soda....shake around a bit. Turn gloves inside out if you can and vacuum residual.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Try Febreze Fabric Spray and get the funk out!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
stop pissing in your gloves and they wont stink. ;) try baby powder or the like. I will at least absorb the sweat on your hands, preventing further funk. Or maybe wear some thin cotton liners that you can toss after a ride.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I think I read a post somewhere, maybe another forum, where someone said they washed riding gloves in a washer. Gentle cycle and Woolite for detergent (a little goes a really long way - use extra rinse cycles) followed by blocking to shape and air drying would probably be ok.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts