Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would you pay for a red used Ducati Monster M900Si.e. with 2800 miles? With a Ferracci exhaust and a Power Commander

I am looking to get one.
Ed

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I paid $6k for a 01 M900Sie with 4k miles and stock condition (no goodies, coupla little scratches)
I was very happy with that deal.
That's good. I paid about $7500 for mine with the same miles. But then again, mine is yellow ;D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ebay red M900 is listed with Ohlins forks but I think he means Ohlins shock, which I believe is how the 'S' came and adj. Showa's in front.
And Aluminum swing arm. Are they supposed to have iron rotors too?
Many people like the 2000 'S' 900's.
Not too many mods yet...if it could stay under $6,000. I think that would be a pretty good deal.
I have been looking up prices too, as I am selling my 2000 M900, with lot's of goodies but higher miles for $5,500.00. I've seen people ask for a lot more.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
The ebay red M900 is listed with Ohlins forks but I think he means Ohlins shock, which I believe is how the 'S' came and adj. Showa's in front.
And Aluminum swing arm. Are they supposed to have iron rotors too?
Many people like the 2000 'S' 900's.
Not too many mods yet...if it could stay under $6,000. I think that would be a pretty good deal.
I have been looking up prices too, as I am selling my 2000 M900, with lot's of goodies but higher miles for $5,500.00. I've seen people ask for a lot more.
why are you selling if you don't mind me asking..

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
-------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

Where are you located? I might be interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts