Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much did you pay for your Monster S4R? Total, out the door? The dealership i'm talking to said he'd take $500 off the sticker price, but he hasn't given me an out the door price yet. I'm just wondering if he's going to try to make it all back with "dealer fee's". I guess what i'm asking is if dealers are letting 'em go for under MSRP? If so, how much under?

Thanks,
Keith

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
There are 4 S4's on my dealer's floor. Too bad you aren't in SoCal, I am sure they deal there.

Regards,
Rideon

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with a friend to purchase an S4R a couple weeks back and they discounted it $1200.00 off of MSRP (he then ended up spending an additional $4K in mods before we left).

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I got a pretty good deal as well but we did purchase 2 Ducs at the same time......and the left over money went towards mods :p

....havent stopped spending yet ;)

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
(he then ended up spending an additional $4K in mods before we left).
Ya, I guess we know why ducati doesn't include louder pipes on their bikes stock. Its because they know we want them...

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I bought two, paid $12800 for the s4r, no freight no assembly, first service thrown in and first oil change thrown in. They whacked a bunch off the 620. I don't remember what I paid for it but they were a lot more eager to deal on it than on my s4r.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I paid $14,000 out the door, everything included. I think that worked out to the bike being about $12,300 or so.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
nice price!

·
Registered
5 Posts
11,500. out the door ;D But then it pays to live close to Italy. And that is tax free as I don't have to pay taxes. Military.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
What ever the cost, it's only the begining! A two wheeled money pit! :eek:

Rideon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Elpato - is that Euros or USD?

Just want to make sure that the guys on the thread that paid USD aren't getting too jealous.
Yeah Monkey boy I don't want to make any one jealous but I got a good deal. That is in dollars not Euros. I ordered my bike five months before the 2004 production cycle for the US began. And I paid for it then as well. This was before the drastic slide of the Euro (which is killing me now) so I got a good deal. Just had to wait a little while. ;D ;D ;)

·
Banned
551 Posts
El Pate So you got a US Spec bike delivered in Europe and you paid USD for it? I thought you were in Spain right?

I was looking into that a couple of years ago and didn't have much luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts