Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get together a mailing list to let people know when we are going for a ride, cause I know not everyone checks the board all the time.

Sooo, do me a favor if you don't mind and either post your email here or send me one at [email protected] and I'll add you to it.

Cool?  8)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[email protected]ick? Can I see your car collection? I am thinking that the last generaltion of M3 is where I am heading as my next car upgrade.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hey,

It's not a collection, I don't have all of them sitting in my garage. Its a shameless show-off record of performance vehicles that I've owned. I have pictures of the E36, and an absolutely awesome out-of-control in-car video of me at an AutoX in it.... You know your in trouble when corner workers start to run AWAY from your car! The RX-7 had the best handling, but the E36 was very close. I once took the muffler from the cats back off the M3 and just drove it around just to hear it. It sounded incredible, I highly recomend doing this if you get an M3. I can put the muffler on and off in about ten minutes. The Audi was only O.K., awesome launches but killer understeer. The Mustang has scary torque as you might imagine, but actually handles pretty decently. After driving the Mustang I wouldn't call the M3 a beast. Anyway, this is definately off-topic, so email me if you want more....I have all kinds of 4-wheel stories.....did I tell you about the time my friend shot and burned his mom's car?

-Patrick

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mr Moderator, moderate these people to devuldge their emails. This thread has been view 60 times. :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I live in Westminster, so going south of DC would be a long ride for me. If you happen to go toward Gettysburg or Frederick or someplace like that I would like to ride. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am always up for a ride. Call me at 703-203-4519.
--Will

·
Registered
294 Posts
Harford County well north of DC. But if you guys get up this way drop me a line sometime. Some decent roads around this area.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Phobeus o how you must come out and play, none of us have a s4 or s4r, and you will be the envy of everyone. Oli, you just got taken down a few spots, in the hardware dept.... I suppose we all have.

·
Registered
714 Posts
cumming deaux.... ;D

1 - 20 of 230 Posts