Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious as to how many members we have like me who may have sold there bike or put moneys aside so come spring time (hopefully) they can go pick up their first Monster.

I know there are a bunch so post up and tell us what the deal is. :)

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
You should set up a poll. For instance I've owned 3 over the years....but am currently without one. So some of the members with no Monster have owned one in the past.

I

·
0 Posts
I actually joined the DML for several months before I bought mine... matter of fact the DML helped steer me to an S4R.... fits my riding style better...

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
hmmm - pulled the trigger on my first one yesterday - ebay s4rs tessi - looking very forward to the 2200 mile ride home. Lurker last week - read alot on this board but of course none of it swayed my decision like seeing the bike! Thanks monsterboard & thanks Ducati!

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
MikeB said:
You should set up a poll. For instance I've owned 3 over the years....but am currently without one. So some of the members with no Monster have owned one in the past.
+1

I be one of those peeps. No one has asked me to leave and Ducati.ms is very low traffic.

I'd like another one in the near future. Like a salvage 900 or someother aircooled dry clutch monster to make a project out of.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
+1

I be one of those peeps. No one has asked me to leave and Ducati.ms is very low traffic.
Of course my wife bought his 620, so the member to monster ratio is the same as she hasn't signed up yet.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Statler said:
Of course my wife bought his 620, so the member to monster ratio is the same as she hasn't signed up yet.
What up wit dat? Theres a ladies forum here and everything!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I've owned two Monsters, but none currently. I had planned to buy another one, but after test riding a bunch of candidate bikes, I've decided that I really don't want one bad enough to actually go through with a purchase. I would rather ride an ST2.

I'm also hoping to buy a Hypermotard someday.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I don't own one or a bike at the moment. I plan on changing that soon though but I haven't quite made up my mind or should I say my finances haven't made it up for me... It will be a Ducati though.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I don't, never have, and don't plan on ever owning one....

I do however have a ss900 and seem to be the only person in the world that really modifies
them, most people think it is a monster with a weird tank and tail.

Oh and this is probably my first post, if so howdy guys! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
211 Posts
I hope to have my first Ducati S4RS tomorrow or Saturday, whenever PJ'S calls me to come get it, can't wait!
Wipes saliva from chin.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bcade said:
I don't, never have, and don't plan on ever owning one....

I do however have a ss900 and seem to be the only person in the world that really modifies
them, most people think it is a monster with a weird tank and tail.

Oh and this is probably my first post, if so howdy guys! [thumbsup]
what,... its not :p

·
Banned
388 Posts
I don't have one yet. I've never even owned a bike before. Been crashing my buddies' dirt bikes for years now and spent last summer learning how to ride on an '06 CBR600RR that belonged to a friend. Sweet Jeebus, that was quite the experience.

Anyhoo, I've been hoarding $$ and selling some music gear so that I can nab myself a M900 soon. This year it shall finally come to pass.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Sam, Jason, fess up!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts