·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Quite a nubmer. I do...

I think MAD picked up around 10 CAM'ers right around the time of the MotoGP races at FoW

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
zooom said:
curious???...how come?
yeah, i am curious too. Youre not MAD are you? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm a member of both. I was a MAD member before I became a Ti member here. Renewed my MAD membership for this year. Not sure if I'm going to for next year. The obvious reason I no longer have a Duc (even though that might change) and that I really don't do much with them. Their discounts are actually less than Coleman's WB. I liked the stuff I did with them my 1st season. But, other than an occasional Sunday ride, I never really saw them this year. If I see myself doing a track day, that would be different. But, leaving in May, that's not really high on the list. The DML provides the connection to Ducati (MAD wasn't even a listed group at MotoGP).

Great bunch of riders. Just don't provide what I need at the moment.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Also joined MAD this year but never managed to go out riding. Little too far for me as the ride there is as long as the ride itself. Don't know what I'm doing about re-upping next year yet.

Chris

·
Registered
928 Posts
MAD Member.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Dually here too

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nope, not a MAD member...

In the words of Woody Allen (I think) - "why would I want to be a member of a group who would accept someone like me?" [cheeky]

·
Registered
307 Posts
Double agent.

(Shh.)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jetpuff716 said:
In the words of Woody Allen (I think) - "why would I want to be a member of a group who would accept someone like me?" [cheeky]
Actually, it was Groucho Marx, who wrote, "I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER." This is in his 1959 book Groucho and Me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
jwbowen said:
Actually, it was Groucho Marx, who wrote, "I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER." This is in his 1959 book Groucho and Me.
Yep, you're right. I wasn't sure if I was attributing the quote correctly. Here's a few other favorite qoutes hopefully correctly attributed:

My one regret in life is that I'm not someone else.
- Woody Allen

Women should be obscene and not heard.
- Groucho Marx

Mustard's no good without roast beef
- Chico Marx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts