Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what i have come up with. still up in the air about pure white and bone white. I will make the decision when i see the colors in person.

crappy photochop work. but you get the idea.

let me know what you think and any suggestions are appreciated!

·
Registered
975 Posts
NICE! Classy and clean with a touch of "wanna race?" ;D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you see... im not sure if i want to go with nastalgic.... im 18. my sense of nastalgia goes about as far as the spice girls and N*sync :-[ (no i didnt listen to them, they just happened to be the crap that spawned from my generation) :p

its all going to depend on what they look like tomorrow when i pick them out. i will let you all know which color i went with.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I vote white...I think the red & green pinstripe would make more sense that way. I especially like the gas cap placard! Remedial rather than nostolgic.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we picked a pearl white and black. it should look great! definately excited ;D

before and after thread when its done!!

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
It is going to look real good I think. I wonder how many before and after threads will be started after the holidays....hmm.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
NAKID said:
Which with the way Larry works, will be remarkably fast...
Yeah..should have it in your stocking on Christmas morning from SantaLoompa and his little Loompa elves!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

[cheeky]

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got the stuff yesterday, I am thinking it won't be done before X-mas unless you want some very angry little loompas lol.

I was thinking I should have it done right around the 1st of the new year and hopefully riding by the first week of 2007 [thumbsup]

It's going to be nice seeing all the cool painted ducs riding around ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
LOL, yeah nice paint for every bike but my own lol.

Mine will be done very soon also and yeah back to YELLOW !! [thumbsup]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.