Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?

I was just about to order a new jacket tonight without ever trying it on, but thought I would see if anyone has any experience with Spidi gear. I looked in town and no one carries the jacket.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
No experience with Spidi, but I've ordered a LOT of gear from Motorcycle-Superstore. Their website and service is top-notch.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
C Fresh said:
?

I was just about to order a new jacket tonight without ever trying it on, but thought I would see if anyone has any experience with Spidi gear. I looked in town and no one carries the jacket.
I was all set to buy a Spidi jacket online, then I went and tried one on at a local store and it did not fit my body type well (tall and thin - think Preying Mantis). The Dainese jackets fit me great and the Alpinestar jackets fit me decent as well (size 50), but the Spidi's did not. Seemed like they would be better for people with shorter arms and bigger chest. Just my experience.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the jacket today from motorcycle-superstore.com. I picked up the Spidi Basic Black Jacket. I ordered the size 50/60 but I think I should be fine I am tall, but not thin.

Their return policy is good enough that if it doesn't fit or I don't like it I can return it and be out very little if at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts