Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what i have come up with. still up in the air about pure white and bone white. I will make the decision when i see the colors in person.

crappy photochop work. but you get the idea.

let me know what you think and any suggestions are appreciated!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
The knee indent section on the tank doesn't seem to flow like the rest does..... Thats about it though. The rest is nice and still very Ducati.. [thumbsup] - Chris

G

·
Looks good [thumbsup] but I'd (my opinion) increase the white section on the knee cutout on the tank to match the "shapes" (so to speak) of the other "white" sections.

Also a better functioning gas cap and maybe some sort of handlebars or clip-ons might make it easier to steer [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
old-school "jucati" font on the tank?

white header wrap?

white piping on the seat w/ flag from sargent/corbin?

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I 2nd the old school duc logo of some sort.
Everything looks great and deffierent, But I am not feeling the 100%
Maybe just remove thewhite knee area. I corperate another color into the oldshool logo.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
since white/cream/black looks kinda retro, how about some megaphones instead of the chopped oval can?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I think its awesome. Really clean, but that horizontal white line on the underbelly just doesnt seem to flow. in my opinion it throws the whole thing off.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
First off.. i like white. i would do all white if it wouldnt look.... ehh

I want it in that knee area so that it wont show scratches. Im going for pure white. white is much different than pearl (as you may have seen on the s4r) i have a pearl colored car... and i know how bad it gets. PURE white should be better than black

I honestly do NOT like the JUCATI logo. i think its hideous. maybe the old monster logo that is bold and has a trim.
But i would like it to say monster 620 on it. or atleast just monster.

road racer pipes of megaphones would be nice. if i could afford them (student... paint job to pay for... bike to pay for... etc)

I know! i have to get rid of that damn green gas cap. its totally weird!

right now it all seems to not flow very well. but you have to take into account the pictures are 2D and parts that are seemingly large white blobs are large white curved areas. so not so plain.

thanks for all your input!

picking out colors wendseday!! should have done by the new year.

PICS PICS PICS coming soon

1 - 20 of 26 Posts