Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about going riding on sunday morning. Anyone think they might want to join in. Not sure about the route or the pace just want to see if there is intrest. If there is then we will discuss route and pace.

Thanks
YuConfused

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think that he might be ...... If he doesn't post ill call him.

(damon just so you know this was an opportunity for me to throw a low blow, but I'm being nice because your wife is sick) ;D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just so yall know it will not be a long ride ..... my wife will kick my butt if I'm gone all day again...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Count me in. I talked to my buddy Bruce, and he's down for it as well. Hopefully, the weather will clear out by then.

Gerald

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
texas duc pm your cell number to me

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm thinking on the road by 8 home by 12 ... how does that sound?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i sure hope so .... me and damon had a good ride on monday. Would like another on sunday. That would make a good end to th week...... ;D

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
That time frame sounds good to me, I would like to watch the NFL playoffs. Route? Return to the scene of the accident? lol My riding pants are still on order so I'm not sure how aggressive I'll be riding. It'll be nice to just get out again.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We did a pretty good ride on monday maybe we could do that or something along the same lines....

we went alvin,rosharon,bowling,freeport,surfside,galveston,back home a little over 180 miles it was a fun ride, and its close to home.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I wouldn't mind a route along those lines either. Never been out to Rosharon or anywhere else in that area. Any route is fine though.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey john will you pm me your cell number, and that goes for anyone else that would like to join pm your cell number by tomorrow afternoon to get the call on what time we will leave.

we are thinking between 730-800am at heartbreakers sunday then eat breakfast at busybees in alvin.

or we could meet at kellys on 518 for breakfast at 730 then ride out from there.

Let me know what you guys think?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm in by the way. [thumbsup]
There's also Cracker barrel right by there.
Any ideas specifically on a route, so we can map it out.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
just in case you guys don't know already, the SETxDOC group is doing a ride sunday morning too, pretty darn close to what you're thinking of doing.... don't shoot the messenger! :p :-X

Sun 1/7 - SETexDOC Ride
Ferries and fish are themes on this ride east of Houston and down to
the
Bolivar Peninsula. Lunch will be on Bolivar, then we'll cruise the
Galveston
Seawall as we head back home.

- Breakfast, 8:00 AM
Gather at Kelly's Country Cookin'
8015 Park Place Blvd
(Gulf Fwy‹1st exit south of Loop 610)

- Day Ride, 9:00 AM
Depart Kelly's at 9:00 AM

I'm not a big fan of riding around in Galveston and definitely don't like Bolivar (it's just a straight road that goes on forever with NOOO scenery!!) so I won't be going on the SETxDOC ride...

i may join y'all for breakfast though

·
Registered
207 Posts
We went the opposite direction out past Alvin toward Brazos Bend then a bunch of farm to market roads back down to Surfside, then along the beachroad to Galveston. Nothing to hard core but a few good turns here and there along the way. Descent scenery and very little traffic. We even passed a prison and a nudist resort. :eek: Didn't slow down as much for the prison.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'm still out of action until I kick this damn sinus flu. Went I St. Louis for Christmas and came back with the crap. Bleh.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But the diffrence is WE ROCK ! Ok im just kidding don't go and tell carr i don't think he rocks :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts