Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys :D

Gonna be in Sydney on the 28th December for a couple of weeks.

Am hoping to visit Mecca and experience the great coffee you guys from Sydney speak about.
Wouldnt mind dropping in on Ron at Flywheels also to say hello and thanks, if hes open over the break.

Is there anyone I can contact when i'm in town to try to organise a bit of a get together for a coffee?

Look forward to it! ;D

Joe

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
pepsduc said:
Gonna be in Sydney on the 28th December for a couple of weeks.

Am hoping to visit Mecca and experience the great coffee you guys from Sydney speak about.
Just so you know, Mecca's last day for the year is Sat 23rd, then they shut for 10 days and reopen on the 2nd or 3rd of Jan. I'm going away for New Years and most likely won't be back by Sat 6th, but some others here may well be putting in an appearance then, I'll be back at my usual table on Sat 13th :)

Wouldnt mind dropping in on Ron at Flywheels also to say hello and thanks, if hes open over the break.

Is there anyone I can contact when i'm in town to try to organise a bit of a get together for a coffee?
I'll be around on the 28th, maybe we could organise Italian in Norton St? Anyone up for Bar Italia? (Yes Nick, I'm looking at you! And you too Melvin!)

When do you fly out?

big

G

·
Yeah, that's definately a possibility!

what about on the 28th:

visit Ron (if he's around) @ Flywheels in the arvo
La Disfida or Napoli in Bocca (if it has reopened yet) for Pizza in Haberfied
Bar Italia for espresso and gelato in Leichhardt...

or we can just do Bar Italia? Either way, up for it!

Nick

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Guys!! :) :) :)
i cant wait.
we get in the morning of the 28th, so that would be perfect!
Nick, is it ok if i give you a call after we've got to our accomodation and freshened up?
I have you mobile number already.
we dont have plans for that night yet, so it would be awesome!! [thumbsup]

thanks guys... and really lookn forward to meeting you all and putting some voices and faces to the names ;D

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Paul.C said:
Look who's back in town [laugh] [laugh]
but it's the "Bike Info" section that has me worried !!!????? ??? ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts