Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know we made it home safe & sound.....We needed a bathroom break grabbed a soda and decided to head home from there...

We're glad we made it and met everyone-- that was great--- sorry we didn't make it back to Travis' but Steve likes the comfort of his own couch and TV for such an " important " game [laugh]

Thanks for having us.... see ya all later!! ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,658 Posts
Excellent day. The weather couldnt have been better for such a gathering. Very nice to meet the new faces. ken and alex way to go on the shirts and stickers. i was just checking the stuff out. you guys are alright 8)

travis and kathy cant thank you two enough for everything. a whole pack of bacon just for me? thats call serious hosspitality. wished to have stayed longer.. but long day and having to get back to take care of the kid. we will hang again im sure... NYC?

Mike and travis? big up for getting toasty. much impressed

Dukeoddy i have your shirt but failed to get the sticker sets for you..hyper still has plenty.

oh yeah and the shirt? looks like you'll need to call of work next sat to come get it ;)
 
G

·
Damn, last time it was sunglasses at Marcos, now a hat in Lethe's car.......Hey Hoss you can put your crap with my crap next time! (wondering what I'll wind up with)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,175 Posts
Travis, thanks! Kathy, thanks for running out for the extra beer and food.
Everyone, thansk for coming out and riding today it was awesome to meet everyone and to see everyone i've already met.
LauraMonster, great job on the Seca, you'll be trouble with the S2R for sure
Mike, thanks for driving to NC to get Toasty, and for driving around behind us all day.

Now let see some damn pics for the love of pete!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
posted my pics to my site to post here, but for some reason, my site is taking a LONG time to process them....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,658 Posts
Greg Spaniel said:
Damn, last time it was sunglasses at Marcos, now a hat in Lethe's car.......Hey Hoss you can put your crap with my crap next time! (wondering what I'll wind up with)
yeah you should see me when im not high :p

so speaking of sunglasses? i totally forgot to ask... wtf? i have been missing them. way to tired marco i thought diesel and i were cool.

so lethe, jsut because you bring a car doesn't mean you can fill it with everyones sh!t and drive off... im on to you man..travis check and see if the santa pimp hat is still there

and yeah.. post some pics pete. whos pete?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,818 Posts
We had toasty and I missed it?.....Damnit, My schedule was moved up and had to leave for london this morning. Quite pissed I missed the Bash. Should be back next monday, If anyones up for riding then, pm me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,548 Posts
Paper5tr3et7 said:
We had toasty and I missed it?.....Damnit, My schedule was moved up and had to leave for london this morning. Quite pissed I missed the Bash. Should be back next monday, If anyones up for riding then, pm me.
Too bad you missed it. Toasty has magical powers and those of us who touched it gained an inch.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,658 Posts
lethe said:
Too bad you missed it. Toasty has magical powers and those of us who touched it gained an inch.
and i thought that was from all the slabbin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lethe said:
Too bad you missed it. Toasty has magical powers and those of us who touched it gained an inch.
WOW!!! I'm glad I didn't touch Toasty!! [laugh] [laugh]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,741 Posts
i'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves. next tiem i lead i will make sure to pick a route that i actually know so we don't wind up going in circles as i try to find the next road and not look like too much of a dumbass. next time, just yell "GO STRAIGHT!" at me :-[

pics will be up when i get them off the cam...i think i only took the pics of us at my place.

and props to lauramosnter and her group. you guys were great. i thik i waited for hoss to catch up more than you guys. [thumbsup]

too bad spankee wasn't there
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,143 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
i'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves. next tiem i lead i will make sure to pick a route that i actually know so we don't wind up going in circles as i try to find the next road and not look like too much of a dumbass. next time, just yell "GO STRAIGHT!" at me :-[
Hey man, my fault for getting the route out so late...shouldn't have dumped it on you so soon. I've lots to learn...

Thanks a million for hosting this inaugral event, next time we'll stay a little longer and help you clean up [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,741 Posts
OT said:
Hey man, my fault for getting the route out so late...shouldn't have dumped it on you so soon. I've lots to learn...

Thanks a million for hosting this inaugral event, next time we'll stay a little longer and help you clean up [thumbsup]
haha, the cleanup went pretty quick after bledsoe threw that int and i was upset about it and had to hear kathy yelling in my ear for 30 seconds.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I put names to faces, if I screwed up, let me know....sorry I couldn't remember some :-\
 
G

·
lol @ recognizing kenrok1 w/o the jacket, but not with even though he's standing in the exact same spot!!

Left of me is Jason aka Cyclops and to the right is my brother Kieth
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,741 Posts
ther lady in the purple shirt and brown hat was lauramonster, the guy in the white shirt and brown baseball cap is her husband wilson(i'm pretty sure that was his name)

ohh and in the pic where i am talking to marco(sodark) andycam is up on the hill behind us.

in the pic that greg quoted you have lethe marked as andycam. andy isn't in that pic.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,963 Posts
Fighting for TRUTH, JUSTICE & THE DeVal WAY!

[laugh]
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top