Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spray it, don't say it.

On Saturday, December 9th, 'round 7pm, come on over to our house for some holiday cheer, bbq, drinks and of course the irresistible urge to burn glass, spit fire, and have fun.

Bring your own fuel if you choose, or clean out our supplies. We hope to see you there!

PM for details, and put your RSVP right here.

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
i'm in if im not working

·
Registered
769 Posts
Count me in [thumbsup]

·
Registered
191 Posts
I can spit fire at pussy - I mean tigre right?

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
That's pretty much what we did last year. Though we're not wasting bourbon on the fire spitting this time . Someone's gotta bring some other booze for the late-night drunken hijinks.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Are newbies invited? :angel:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, newbies are welcome. [thumbsup]

Bring whatever you want. We'll have a gas grill and a lil charcoal grill going.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Can you please limit the name-calling to the angry emails you keep sending me?

Monkey vs Robot said:
I can spit fire at pussy - I mean tigre right?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I may have a gig with the BARF band Twofingers this day. The date is still tentative. In any event, I may still be able to make it since the gig is in Alameda at Luck 13, so it's conveniently close. (It's a benefit for Count Chocula, who binned it badly on Grizzly Peak w/o insurance)

I'll post up more info the benefit when it's confirmed.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Oh nice.. I'll be at that event too.. yeah I read about his crash... He was always a regular at the thursday Lucky 13 events I go to.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
GiorgioFurioso said:
I may have a gig with the BARF band Twofingers this day. The date is still tentative. In any event, I may still be able to make it since the gig is in Alameda at Luck 13, so it's conveniently close. (It's a benefit for Count Chocula, who binned it badly on Grizzly Peak w/o insurance)

I'll post up more info the benefit when it's confirmed.
I was asked to bring a little attention to Count Chocula's benefit as well. I was waiting until we got a little closer to the event to bring it up. There isn't meant to be any competition with his gig. People can stop by our place to get warmed up and then head on over to Alameda or vice versa.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tigre said:
Can you please limit the name-calling to the angry emails you keep sending me?
mmm.....NO! BTW I mean pu$$y as in cat - tiger - tigre. but I keep on forgetting this stupid nanny thing thinks I'm talking female genitalia. Let's see will it let me say pussy cat?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Oh, I have to check with the wife but I want to go :)
*Warning* I will be recently home from my Europe Vacation so that's all I will talk about.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 99 Posts