Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinkin might be kinda cool to get a texas holdem game or sumthin before the season officially starts. kinda a cool re-acquaintance w/ everyone...as well as get to know the new guys in the group. just an idea i wanted to throw out there. anyone want to host it at their place since i got a small azz apt. :)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What's holdem?
You know I got you on the historic jacket, oil?
Yo man, where's my UFC's?
I'm calling up Gracie on you bro! :D

R.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no limit texas holdem! its a certain style of poker.

how much i owe u? ill cut u a check.... was busy on sun, so couldnt stop by... sorry man! i can drop off tomorrow (tues) if u want?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Holly Shizo, it's Val! I thought he hooked up with some bears and was hibernatin for the winter. I forgot how to play holdem, but I'm up for cards. Me and my buddies usually play every once in a while. HELL, I GOTZ IT!!! Pooker game at Hooters!! They got the tables big enough and noone has to worry about makin room at their cribz. If not, I guess we can all hook up in my garage. (inside ain't big enough for a big group to play cards) I can always tell my wife to goto the show or sumthin. Hell, she can be the waitress. Then again, she'd prolly kick my a$$ for that last remark.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yea, I'd strike that from the record. We'd like you to be riding with us next season and with a foot up your A$$ it might be difficult. We could go to hooters to play cards, I wouldn't recommend playing for cash there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts