Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
competitive teammate? none of the riders on any wsbk team were really competitive with bayliss last year.

plus, based on the last couple races and testing since then, lanzi has figured some things out.

could be that ducati, like every other factory in the world, wants at least one young(ish) development rider on the team. and lorenzo is probably a lot cheaper than neil.

would still personally like to see neil back in wsbk tho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
That sounds like a hurt little boy right there that can't ride the rich kids bike. You have just entered a NO WHINE ZONE. beyitch slap to Neil.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,542 Posts
Keep up fellas. Bayliss responds.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2007/Jan/070103a2.htm

Makes perfect sense to me. If i were Ducati, i wouldnt hire him either. He's got a big mouth. I would think that there would be repercussions for dissing Ducati's greatest SBK rider in public. It probably had nothing to do with anything, but still he should sit down and have a nice cup of STFU.

Maybe him an Gobert can go find a quiet table somewhere and play checkers. Winner plays Max. Oh wait, Max has a job.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,761 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
Keep up fellas. Bayliss responds.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2007/Jan/070103a2.htm

Makes perfect sense to me. If i were Ducati, i wouldnt hire him either. He's got a big mouth. I would think that there would be repercussions for dissing Ducati's greatest SBK rider in public. It probably had nothing to do with anything, but still he should sit down and have a nice cup of STFU.

Maybe him an Gobert can go find a quiet table somewhere and play checkers. Winner plays Max. Oh wait, Max has a job.
so does gobert...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,542 Posts
derby said:
Sigh! I guess Neil will have to bone up on the spanish and give Sete a ring.

Really its too bad. I like Neil. He was/is a fabulous rider. He deserves a ride somewhere.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,761 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
Sigh! I guess Neil will have to bone up on the spanish and give Sete a ring.

Really its too bad. I like Neil. He was/is a fabulous rider. He deserves a ride somewhere.
i think that's adding to his frustration.... he's probably the best rider out of a job right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
derby said:
i think that's adding to his frustration.... he's probably the best rider out of a job right now.
no doubt.

too bad he wasn't offered an ama superstock ride.. so he could lap as fast or faster than the sbks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,542 Posts
gm2 said:
no doubt.

too bad he wasn't offered an ama superstock ride.. so he could lap as fast or faster than the sbks.
I bet he got a lot of offers but turned them down thinking he had a seat with Ducati WSBK.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not up on everything, but will Foggy have his team together for the season? Everytime I check his website there are still question marks on the 2007 bike/team?

Thanks!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top