Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quetion for tall riders. I'm 6'3" and weigh 200lbs, and I have been looking at getting a leather jacket. I would really like to get the Ducati Historical jacket, but I can't find any information on sizing. I'm thinking I'll have to get the XL, but I don't know for sure. Can anyone give me more specific information about the sizing of this jacket? My suit jacket size is 42-44 long. I always have a problem with sleeves being too short. Anyway, thanks for the help. ;D

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
mountainsurfer
I'm 6'0" & 200 and wear a 44 R suit jacket. The Historical XXL came closer to fitting me whereas the XL was too tight in the chest. I tried the XXL on over a Bohn Armor Shirt and Back Protector, and it just didn't feel right when sitting on a bike. The jacket is more of a fashion jacket than a riding jacket, as it will not take any armor, nor has sleeves that are curved for riding. The XL was too small with only a T-Shirt underneath. I don't remember the sleeves being too short and I wear a 35" sleeve dress shirt. I'd try one on first.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am 6'2'' 195 lbs. and have a Historical jacket in size XXL. It fits me snugly but perfectly. It is very well made{in Italy naturally} and I have recieved many compliments on it. I highly recommend it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts