Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I decided to take 60 home just to see what all the hype was about.- oh, it isnt the road that goes up the river on the MN side. When you cross over from WI you keep going straight. Fantastic twisties,hills and views. Aside from a few pokey cages ( a 60 something Camaro that thought I wanted to follow him at 30mph) It was a great ride. WE are soooo going on that next time we are down that way.. 8)

R

·
0 Posts
well you know it's because I am a Dylan fan.....everytime I see hwy 61 I just take it, I can't help it......and then i start singing in my helmet. The Johnny Winter version of course......God said to Abraham give me your son....then it melds into Hendrixs' version of all along the watchtower.....and then into like a rolling stone....once upon a time you dressed so fine......I was at montery you know.....well a few years later......but I did make it to haight and the family dog and saw a lotta of funny things...and colors and wait......sorry I was starting to have a flashback....so you see I just have a lot of trouble taking anything but hwy 61...but hey let's go I am all for experience, yeah, Jimi Hendrix Experience....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well you know it's because I am a Dylan fan.....everytime I see hwy 61 I just take it, I can't help it......and then i start singing in my helmet. The Johnny Winter version of course......God said to Abraham give me your son....then it melds into Hendrixs' version of all along the watchtower.....and then into like a rolling stone....once upon a time you dressed so fine......I was at montery you know.....well a few years later......but I did make it to haight and the family dog and saw a lotta of funny things...and colors and wait......sorry I was starting to have a flashback....so you see I just have a lot of trouble taking anything but hwy 61...but hey let's go I am all for experience, yeah, Jimi Hendrix Experience....
are you experienced?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts