Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really do like the look of high mount exhaust, but how much does that hinder the ability to carry someone b!tch? Ive seen deflector plates or whatever thier called so you wont burn you legs, but really hate the way they look. Is one material better than another? Would carbon fiber stay cooler? I also heard Ti dents easily, what do you monster maniacs think?

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Carbon only gets warm, never hot. Titanium is stronger than the aluminum which dents real easy. Shouldn't be a problem carrying someone unless they are in short-shorts or Daisy Dukes. If so I would not make it a long trip, take em home instead. Most of the up pipes tuck under fairly well between the header and the canister.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I really do like the look of high mount exhaust, but how much does that hinder the ability to carry someones b!tch?
Ahem, I hope that your "b!tch" doesn't ride with you just for calling her that!! :( :mad:

G

·
I have cf high mounts. Just like troy said, warm but never hot.

Honestly, you can ride all day in the summer. Stop an dgrab the can. Never hot.

My sidekick, or Bee that has a constant Itch, has never complained about the cans, just the seat.

I have seen ads about ti cans that read "not responsible for dings during shipment"

chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts