Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of a kind 2004 Ducati S4R for sale. 996 desmoquattro engine. Lots of grunt and torque. The S4R started out with the original red paint, but I wanted to go for a retro and hard look to go with the gray frame and marchesini wheels. The result is a professionally done black, gunmetal gray and gold paint scheme giving the bike a retro but hardcore look complimented by carbon fiber, billet and gold pieces. Termignoni exhaust complete with midpipe and powercommander matches the hard look with a hard sound that only a Ducati can produce. Why the sale? I am getting married, and to be fair to my wife-to-be, I can't justify having the Senna and the S4R. So one must go and thus the reason for the sale. Bike has never been crashed or raced. Clean title on hand, well maintained and service records available upon viewing the bike. Odometer reads 21xxx miles, however could be less due to the sprocket change in size. Rear stand and 2 Arai helmets available separately for purchase.

$7,500 OBO. I'd like to sell the bike set up the way it is. For serious inquries only, please. I hope this beast will have a new owner who is also passionate about Ducatis. PM to make an appointment or for any questions. High resolution pics can be sent upon request.

MODS & UPGRADES:
- Black | Gold Ducati Meccanica setup
- Termignoni exhaust system with mid pipe
- Power Commander
- Open Air Box
- Matris M4 Steering damper
- Brembo Radial Clutch + Brake Master Cylinders
- HID system | Low beam
- Carbon Fiber: Belly pan | Front fender | Radiator covers | Air scoops | Belt covers | Side panels | Water pump cover | Front chain guard | Heel guards | Tank pad
- Cycle cat billet parts: pressure plate | clutch cover | triple clamp | multi-adjustable bar system
- Gold Rizoma fluid reservoirs | bar ends | oil filler cap
- Gold STM oil breather
- Gold STM clutch slave cylinder
- Gold Paulimoto sprocket cover
- Clear Alternatives smoke rear tail lights
- Left and right CRG Lane splitter mirrors
- SpeedyMoto frame sliders
- 44T Rear Stealth Sprocket | 14T AFAM Sprocket | Gold DID 525VM chain
- Michelin Pilot Road 2 Rear tire with Michelin Pilot Power Front tire
- Battery tender

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts