Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gys.... Going to JP Looney's for a burger and drinks...anyone want to join?

Hey Ram... there is a "chick" bartender there that i think you would like to bone!!!!

Any one interested?

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Re: High Point Night Out!!!!! 11-27-07

You know I'm in. I hope they have red oranges (what the **** is a red orange) to put in Ram's beer.

Silas, we'll pick you up, but you'll have to ride in the back with our new sex toy*.

* Ram made miniature wooden 2D cocks with the new toy

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

Jobu said:
You know I'm in. I hope they have red oranges (what the **** is a red orange) to put in Ram's beer.

Silas, we'll pick you up, but you'll have to ride in the back with our new sex toy*.

* Ram made miniature wooden 2D cocks with the new toy
I can't believe Silas "humped" my band saw.

And yes, that bartender was indeed up to par. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

Uroplatus said:
Even more disturbing.... I almost got circumsized for the 2nd time!!!

I thought there was a man law against fruiting your beer.....
Possibly, but the "man laws" were all created by a company that makes the shittiest beer on the planet.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Rameses said:
Possibly, but the "man laws" were all created by a company that makes the shittiest beer on the planet.
I will give that to you..... and its blood oranges that are red....

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
superjohn said:
I just thought you were planning ahead.
I was really drunk.... it wasn't so bad in the bar...but when i got home... things were spinning with my eyes wide open... :) i gues the crown, IPA, Red Oak, Tecate, and Jamesons I had that night started setting in later on after drinking it all.... :)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Uroplatus said:
I was really drunk.... it wasn't so bad in the bar...but when i got home... things were spinning with my eyes wide open... :) i gues the crown, IPA, Red Oak, Tecate, and Jamesons I had that night started setting in later on after drinking it all.... :)
Wow..! I can't mix alcohols anymore. It hurts way more now than it used to. I guess I'm getting old.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Uroplatus said:
And that's when you realized that you had the wrong date??? Talk about gaining clarity after drinking [laugh]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts