Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys... If I get a high exhaust... will that basically mean I cant take any passengers?

Any info would be great.

H

·
0 Posts
No. Youi can still take passengers, if you want too, that is...

Carbon cans don't get hot, titanium do. She'll need to wear something more than a g string to be comfortable,reguardless of your choice.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I'm planning on getting a set of the Sil Motor Titanium Oval high-pipes in the next few months. I was just figuring on getting some type of carbon heat sheild around the base of the exhaust can and top of the header pipe to protect a passenger's legs...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have Remus high rise ovals and have had no problems with passengers. If it is a new passenger, I make it a point to remind them not to touch the pipes. I also added carbon slip covers that run down the pipes, looks cool and a little more protection from the hot pipe for the passenger.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Crap!!!!! No more G-string hotties? That is a no go for me then;) and my titanium cans stay nice and cool, its pretty neat

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
G-string hotties are a must. As are the C/F heat shields. I have the Termi C/F high mounts, no problem with passengers. My only rule is they weigh no more then 2/3's my weight. (j.k.)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have Termi High Alluminum pipes. They don't get hot, but the manifolds do, so you need to have those shields for carrying passengers. Also you will feel some heat yourself from those puppies.

V

·
0 Posts
CF cannisters dont even really need heat sheilds either. i dont have them and i get no complaints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts