Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all stumbled across this site while looking for things Monster specific. I'm going to be the proud owner of an 04 M620D come this friday. ;D Will be my first bike and hopefully one of several Duc's down the road.

Anyhow just wanted to say hi and hope i'll meet some of you if your in the Vegas area

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride! Welcome to the DML. Glad to have ya here.

-dj

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome. you will find this board will be one of your most usefull resources for t&a...wait q&a. yeah thats it.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Welcome to the board! This place is a huge resource. Use the Search function. People here are very helpful. Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Dont believe anything Herb says. I took his advice once and now I have a rash that wont go away.
Enjoy the new ride and welcome aboard.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HEHEH, thanks all for the warm replies ;D Its looking good for me to get her tomorrow provided there are no delays and the weather is perfect!!

Anyone want to stand in the line to register for me..how i loathe the dmv!!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[smiley=applause.gif] I love your thinking there Ducgasm!!

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
welcome and while your waiting in line at the dmv just keep smiling knowing the reason why your there 8)

·
Registered
447 Posts
There is nothing like riding Red Rock Canyon or the Lake Mead loop, or just blasting down I-15 heading toward LA. I wish I still lived there so I could go to LVMS for some track time. Be safe! Get a tinted shield!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOOHOO, well i picked her up today soo happy i made the decision. was a little shakey start, been a number of years so of course i had a few eh em...restarts but all in all its great

red rock and the lake will be up next once i'm comfy but i hear its a good ride

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good luck, The guys at exotic motorsports are great. We will see you on the streets here in the valley. Stay off the strip, Alan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts