Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to the forum so if this has been asked and answered i apologize. Im most likely about to buy a 97 750 and i really like the high mount exhaust. Are there any suggestions of brands to go with? anyone have a 97 with high mounts?

matt

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Hi Matt,

Got to www.ducatisuite.com and check out the reader's rides. Not too far down on the had side is a pick of 97 with hi mounts. Very nice! Good luck on your purchase. I'm going through the same decision right now. By a 750 and have money to "make it mine" are spend the hole amount on a newer 900. We probably couldn't go wrong either way. ;D

Mark

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Jeff,

That is one beautiful Monster. Nice shot of the bike! Have not heard of that exhaust. Where are they made?

Mark

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hooligan, i love your set up on that 750, the bike i might buy doesnt have the rear piece to cover the seat which i want to get or the front shield. I like the mirrors, what kind are they?

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
hooligan, i love your set up on that 750, the bike i might buy doesnt have the rear piece to cover the seat which i want to get or the front shield. I like the mirrors, what kind are they?
Mirrors are from Monstrack.

the 97 750 didnt come with a seat cowl or fairing.
sometimes you can find used parts in the DML classifieds, dont worry if they're scratched, you're gonna hafta paint anyway.
or redracingparts.com has inexpensive unpainted fiberglass parts.

M

·
0 Posts
I've got Sils but buyer beware

http://www.403forbidden.net/Ducati/

The shorter cans just look great but i'm not totally stoked on fit and finish. Waiting on a replacement S pipe due to poor welds and even worse fitment.

The shorter cans tucked in work with my full tail and if you search you can find them on chopped tails too. 105db cans might be too loud for you so before you buy see if they will let you swap them out if you do not like them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts