Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new, no bike yet (that ok??) im not sure if newbies are supposed to introduce themselves, well yea hi all members.
juan intro. me to the site, hes a cool guy, gave me some helpful 411, have a nice day fellow duc/mons. owners

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Hey New,
enjoy DML, it's a fun place to learn

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Welcome, and after 50 posts you get to get rid of the newbie monicker ;D I'm almost there.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Hi back to you. I am also new and saying hello to everyone. this is a great site! I am fairly new to ducatis but have been riding for 30 years. I am looking at a 2001 900 dark with 6300 miles on it and would like to here any input good or bad to look for. thanks for the great site, i have been studying the modification section and love it.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
hi im new, no bike yet (that ok??) im not sure if newbies are supposed to introduce themselves, well yea hi all members.
juan intro. me to the site, hes a cool guy, gave me some helpful 411, have a nice day fellow duc/mons. owners
are you related to Sk8r Boi? :-X j/k bro, welcome aboard!

hey hogkrazy, i have an 01 900 with 7 grand on the speedo. just make sure it hasn't been in any bad accidents and that the maintenance schedule has been followed. 6300 is when all stuff on the bike should be checked, chain, fluids, tires, they all should be looking good.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
TDaddy, thanks for the info, the bike just went though it"s service and looks to be in good shape. It has arrow slip on cans and i was wondering if the bike needs to be remapped ? thanks hogkrazy

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome!You came to the right place newbie, hehe...on this board,you will learn anything about Ducati Monsters,bikers with diff walks of life post their knowledge and experiences here,nobody seems to be selfish. :angel: It's a brotherhood of passionate monster lovers.First thing you need to do is get a damn Monster >:D then enjoy.Good luck [thumbsup]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts