Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's nice to see monsters in pa. I just got mine (03 620 dark) last week but winter just sucks. around here so i will have to hold off for a little longer. is there a monster club in central pa?

G

·
I just keep mine in the garage and fire it up once a month. I vow to take it out the first day it hits above 45 degrees. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Was able to get mine out and ride to work the last 2 days!!! Felt really nice!! Unless it snows again, mine is out for good!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mines still in the shed. I fire her up every now and again. Give a little blip of the throttle. Takes forever to warm up though. I need to dig a path to my shed. It is getting real tense waiting for the snow to clear. I feel like a real wuss not riding. Considering I went out on that 12 degree saturday a few weeks ago( before the snow!) Now it's in the 40's and I'm nowhere to be found. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Those 2 times we had a storm recently , here near Philly we got all rain, farther west got snow!! My Dad southwest of Harrisburg( Upper Strasburg) got over a foot of snow!! Thats why I am able to get her out now!! ;D

·
Registered
392 Posts
I put my 620 in the basement the end on November and got it back out the end of January so that I could have an oil cooler installed, and then left in the garage ever since. I've been riding when ever the weather permits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts