Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Gawdamn, Randimus! I was just going to ask you if this sack is even worth responding to and you beat me to it! Good job.

As for coaches not playing in the NHL, ever hear of Scotty Bowman? 9 Cups.

As for genius moves, wouldn't YOU put Pav and Z on the same line? They are #6 and #8 in the NHL for points.

The Wings have 89 points. Does any team in the NHL even have 80? Go home.

msu,

I think you missed the sarcasim! Everything you said is true. the wings are the best team in the nhl right now.

Of course i would play those two together. they are two of the most skilled forewards in the league. thats why babcock is nothing special. a great coach wins when he doesnt have all the perfect peices. look at his track record in anahiem and tell me that hes a good coach

Scotty bowman is irrelevant. hes not the coach anymore and his reputation speaks for itself. dropping a name like that is like us arguing about the who has the better goalie and i drop Roys mvp stats on you.

Whats the problem you two? youve gotten so spoiled with winning you cant even take a lil opposition?

not spoiled. fortunate [thumbsup]

I've been getting **** from Avsholes for 9 years now...used to it >:D

Kinda funny that you guys try to talk smack when you can't even score one goal on us when 3 of our top 4 defensemen are out. Lidstrom will be fine, but will be out for a few weeks, BTW.

Im glad you brought up injuries and not being able to score goals. I havent seen our top three scores playing for quite a while. with Sakic, Smith, and Stastny out its gonna be tough to have consistent offense.

Detriot wouldnt be where they are right now if they would have lost Dat, Zed and Lidstrom.

to bad the avs arent in town for the weekend. you could have caught a game.

Randimus, well know after this road swing if your prediciton will come true. all the games are against division rivals. I actually think they may squeeze in the playoffs. the northwest division is very VERY tight.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I haven't paid much attention to the Avs since the Wings only won 1 of the last 10 or so games (haven't watched Wed's game yet). We have a lot of guys out. I hear Chelios is back but not much healed.

yeah, I owe one of the guys I work with a steak dinner.

I'll be shopping Safeway for a Hungry Man Salisbury Steak Dinner for him ;D

Let's talk again in a few weeks to see how they are progressing ;)

BUMP from the grave! Anyone else still riding around due to the lack of snow?? I'm a long time lurker but I've been getting the itch to do some group rides and wanted to see if anyone from SLC is still around. I can't wait for summer.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.