Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows Cleveland? When are you heading to Prague?

·
Registered
881 Posts
its been cool, weather has been sweet I made it in time to see a bit of an AMA race. Went for a ride to Kent (state uni) today had some coffee and answered a lot of questions from 18-20 year old girls about the Monster. they all seemed to want a ride but nobody had a helmet. I got invited to a party on Thursday, one of the girls is turning 21. I forgot how university girls are.
The bike seems to be running rich in one cylinder, but when I open up the airbox it leans out the second one ??? + my chain is rooted, so I have to get a new one, figured I would go up to a 52 rear sprocket. [thumbsup]
my flight to Prague is on the 17th I still have to sort out shipping and what not.
Hows Portland?

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Yes they can

You could have a plug starting to go or it may be gapped wrong

that will richen up a cylinder

too weak of a spark

·
Registered
4,309 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
toolfan said:
Hey steve - funny thing happened when you left. Jacob grew a mustache and Victor started wearing a vest.
Jacob has handlebars for a mustache. :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
You think just because I am not physically there I wont mock your handle bar, Earl?
Nikki quit Motocorsa, Jacob and victor are both getting out of hand with their shenanigans and Eli almost has a running cage, what

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Mother said:
The losing of Nikki is a real tragedy
I may not shop there anymore :mad:.

She's just being a good college kid [thumbsup]. Rockin the scene with a sure shot!

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guys-
i'm still here.
i know i'm not nikki, but i thought you guys still liked me...
:-[

kat

Tailgunner said:
I may not shop there anymore :mad:.

She's just being a good college kid [thumbsup]. Rockin the scene with a sure shot!

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
motocorsakat said:
hey guys-
i'm still here.
i know i'm not nikki, but i thought you guys still liked me...
:-[

kat
We still love ya Kat, we just had a dark fondness for Nikki. >:D

Maurice

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Much love to Steverino! We are enjoying the wine you brought the first time you came over!

Kat, you still have plenty of members in your online fan club. I don't know if that makes anything better or worse though. Is there a peverted nerd smiley?

·
Registered
28 Posts
if there is a perverted nerdy smiley, then THAT is what you guys need to make into your t-shirts you were talking about....
and i'm not looking for fans, it just gets lonely in my corner if no one comes into the shop. ;)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts