Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been here for 1 year plus. That is when I bought an 01 600. Added exhaust and high air flow and had to rebuild carb. Been busy with life so finally she's on the road. First time riding and I must say 600 for me is a perfect starter. Thanks to all that gave me the knowledge to understand her. Still need to do more but I must say having rebuilt the carbs and and simple thing such as timing belt / fluids makes me confident and I believe I want to stay with the simpler carb option for many years rather than FI. Have a 900 waiting to drop in.

Anyways took her to niagara falls and it was awesome.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Looking good man. Glad you're getting some saddle time. Since this is your first bike, I've gotta ask: have you taken a MSF class? It will be the best money you will spend for riding.

Stay safe and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good man. Glad you're getting some saddle time. Since this is your first bike, I've gotta ask: have you taken a MSF class? It will be the best money you will spend for riding.

Stay safe and keep the rubber side down.
Absolutely and I must say everything I learned is rubbing off. Anyone should take the course. Its been fun and safe day. Now all I need to buy is a tail bag so I can use her as much as I can like going to gym.

Cheers

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
355 Posts
Looking good. Enjoy her. I just started last year myself. Quickly upgraded to my monster from a gladius..sfv650 after about 2,000 miles in the saddle. By the way. That bike was quite nice...just not a monster. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts