Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up cuz? I cant p.m. you because my computer is throwing a tantrum. you in the new house yet?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats! Diva :) I saw a great card today, for you.... Send me your address, so I can send it to you. You will love it :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey there!! I close on the house on January 30th... so will be in there for the 1st of Feb. I'm really excited!!! Finally getting away from the parents house!! Being there for 7 months has been to long!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Des-

I talked to that friend of mine and he said he will still sell it. He is getting divorced soon and was going to ship it to New Jersey but I told him to hold a bit. Its a 2000 Monster 750 with 4000k on it and all the services. It has a custom classic paint style in red and white and has hand painted enblems and everything. He said he would also throw in the tank bag he got with it and the tail conver he just ordered that makes it a one seater. Let me know if your interested and I will hook you up. Good luck with the new place!

Locke

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Do it! Get off the back off the bike slide up to the controls!! Then when I replace mine ( :-[ ) we can go for a ride...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Does that mean that you are going to come out here and ride with me??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts