Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really would like to know what you are thinking about that bike lady. I cant hold it forever!

Locke7

Ps thanks for the info guys, im getting the shorty full mod with the flat black paint!

My bikes cooler than your bike, my bikes cooler than your bike, nah nah nah nah nah nah!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I really would like to know what you are thinking about that bike lady. I cant hold it forever!

Locke7

Ps thanks for the info guys, im getting the shorty full mod with the flat black paint!

My bikes cooler than your bike, my bikes cooler than your bike, nah nah nah nah nah nah!
You really need to check your PM's Locke!!! I answered you last week or the week before!! Let me know how much, and if I can see some picks that would be great!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
private who's a whatsa? I didn't know about any private messages? Well I apologize then. I will check that out. Pictures are not problem, but I could also just show it to you. Its stored at MotoPrimo. That way you could meet her in person, she's a beauty!

Yeah im getting the polished tips! I cant wait! Thanks again!

By the way, I also found a woman who collects and sells vintage race suits if anyone is interested. I just picked up the sweetest pair of leathers i have ever seen for 200 bucks! Full suit!

Locke

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Better be careful of that bike Desmo, if it's stored at MotoPrimo then it's spending time with my bike and might learn some bad habits.... :)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I had a dream last night that desmo was hanging out with Hanns and ended up becomming a drug dealing hooker. Please stay away from him! I cant afford to bail you out of jail! :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
I had a dream last night that desmo was hanging out with Hanns and ended up becomming a drug dealing hooker. Please stay away from him! I cant afford to bail you out of jail! :p
I don't think you have to worry about that Tony!! I'm finally in my house and can't afford to hang out with anyone!!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Having a house means you can have a kegger! Much cheaper than buying drinks at a bar. $30 will get you 16 gallons of Gl

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am planning on having a party... Just don't know when yet... maybe more in the spring/summer so everyone can ride their monsters and take turns taking me for a ride!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Take turns taking what for a ride? ;) I don't know if a kegger with Monsters present would be a good idea unless it's a sleepover.....

·
Registered
418 Posts
There... I fixed it!!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Fixed who? Tony? Did you finally manage to take him down to the vet? At least there won't be any little Loki spawn running around down there in TexAss polluting the fine gene pool they've spent so many years trying improve through interbreeding. Now he can run around leg humping Anna Nicole Smith wannabes at the all you can eat chicken shack and not have to worry about some cross eyed, gap toothed meat slug calling him daddy. Cheers,
Hanns

P.S. how's the Lone Star beer there Loki? Have you pissed on the Alamo yet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts