·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Damn Marco.....2 times in 2 different posts. [laugh]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I hope mister Craig can pull it off. Taking over for the likes of the great Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan(I left the other 2 out on purpose), he has some big shoes to fill.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i've been a big fan of all Bond movies since i was a kid. i remember one of my only toys being a james bond car that shot missles and the wheels folded up to make it a submarine, it was so badass.
i think he'll do fine, its all about the effects now anyway

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
sodark said:
i've been a big fan of all Bond movies since i was a kid. i remember one of my only toys being a james bond car that shot missles and the wheels folded up to make it a submarine, it was so badass.
i think he'll do fine, its all about the effects now anyway
Dude, I had that same toy. I LOVED that thing!

Bond rocks. I hope the new one is good.

·
Registered
419 Posts
DesmosDromos said:
Dude, I had that same toy. I LOVED that thing!

Bond rocks. I hope the new one is good.
+1 on Bond. [clap] I still have the original DB5 Corgi toy that ejects the passenger, flips out the bullet-proof rear shield and front machine guns and has the tire-slashing razor hubs that extend on the rear wheels. Even the license plates revolve! [thumbsup] Um, but I don't get to play with it much. . . :embarassed:

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Justin Sain said:
Now THAT's cool! I'd be proud to have that thing! Dunno how you keep your hands off it though.
Um, that's because I've kinda misplaced it. . . Looks like I need to clean out the garage again, drat!

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
i haven't misplaced mine! ;D

i actually still have the extra "pop out the roof guy" because my dad was the guy who made us shine our toys in hopes that someday they'd be worth something..glad i never blew that one up with gasolina :D

so.....hmmmm goofy james bond toy car or zard exhaust... hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
That's awesome, my mom was the oppositte, everything was worth nothing. I had so much original star wars crap when I was little....then all the cool origal 12" vinyl punk, hardcore, metal albums......ugggh bah whatever.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Justin Sain said:
That's awesome, my mom was the oppositte, everything was worth nothing. I had so much original star wars crap when I was little....then all the cool origal 12" vinyl punk, hardcore, metal albums......ugggh bah whatever.
i'm more heartbroken over the albums than the toys..even though they would be great to still have and play with ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts