·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's sooo sweet, just had to post it!!

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Love those rounds. Looks real nice. Get some side wide shot pictures. How do you like the sound? Did you go for the 105s? I have them and have been riding around with them a bit, while trying to tune my carbs, and they are loud. Anyways, very nice.

I got my duc outta philly. Where do you live?

Patrick

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are side pics in my folder( Deb H) and I'm not sure what db's they are, we think 105 but not certain. I got my bike from FBF. We are from a little town off I95 close to the airport(Prospect Park) I love the sound , it is great!!!!! Mine is fuel injected, does that make a sound difference? And I got the open airbox, too.

Ok, I'll post it again ;D

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just called FBF to see what db's the pipes were, Victor got all defensive stating that they never said they were street legal????? I said, NO, no problems, just curious. He just said they were the " racing" pipe. So I assume the 105db?

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Haha, poor guy.

Yeah those should be the 105's. Anyways, if you are happy then that is all that matters. I think they are nice too though. Yes the fuel injection bikes do sound different. Its hard to describe but they do. They sound cleaner, whereas the carbed bikes kinda growl, plus you can hear the carbs open up. Tell us about all the noises you hear when you ride it!

-Patrick

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, it matches my big fat tail!!! ;D I sorta like my tail,, we'll see.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
deb, how do you like your front fairing?
I like the fairing , it looks great, and I feel it does deflect the wind up over your helmet somewhat. I don't feel it diverts directly into your face.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
783 Posts
On your helmet. My wife stuck a "Desmo Inside" sticker on mine.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But my helmet has graphics....

·
Registered
783 Posts
Then you have quite a quandry. I have a all black one. If you like your tail, I say leave it.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice tail, baby!!!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let him chase me all he wants, I can always stay ahead, until my number is pulled!!
I refuse to tiptoe thru life , only to arrive safely at death!!

Attack life, it's gonna kill you anyway!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I like the reaper sticker ;) Time waits for no one, and it won't wait for you...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts