Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new OnCycles catalog is out. We are selling them for $17. When you buy the catalog you get the following:
A $15 credit to your first purchase.
Free shipping for a year.
A one year subscription to Robb Report Motorcycling
A one year subscription to Two Wheel Tuner.
A one year subscription to Road Racer X.
and of course our new catalog.

Go to www.oncycles.com to get the deal.

Chris Calovini
Director of Business Development
OnCycles/Cycle Cat/Moto Millennia
614-577-8080 x 102
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
How long will the offer be on the table?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The program is in effect for a while. I do not know how long.
The shipping is from the OnCycles store, Cycle Cat does not sell direct. I am affilliated with Cycle Cat, OnCycles and Moto Millennia. All of the companies are owned by the same parent company.

Chris Calovini
Director of Business Development
Oncycles/Cycle Cat/Moto Millennia
[email protected]
614-577-8080 x 102

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great deal! I got this one as a stocking stuffer for someone. Any idea on when the magazines will start rolling in?
Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey, just a note for anyone else in Canada...

As the post topic says, the subscription deal doesn't hold for us up here, but Chris hooked me up with a reasonable way to buy the catalog all the same. It's on the way and I can't wait.

So, special thanks to Chris and the crew and I'm pretty sure having this catalog is going to cost me money >:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oops, I'm wrong , the original post doesn't say so specifically (RTFP), but if you follow the links ( and who wouldn't...) it notes that the deal is for CONUS only.

However, as mentioned, they were great about setting me up with an order.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Looks fantastic, Chris, but what about those of us who are using Military APO boxes?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Anyone start getting their mags yet? Got my catalog very shortly after my order on 12/5. 1/20 and no sign of subscription yet. Any ideas of the process time? Not complaining, just curious...

oh... Chris, don't let anyone on the clipons and rearsets production line take time off to hunt down magazine subscription crap... priorities you know...just want something to read while I'm waiting...

Chris

1 - 20 of 41 Posts