Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's true!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Re: Help!  My boyfriend is buying a Vertimati

It'll be okay Ally - at least it's Italian. Is he keeping the Buell?

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Just make sure he brings it to the next ride so I can swap with him again!! I think those Verts are super cool...

I'm sure he'll be out on the back roads of Marin, looking for the crappiest, bumpiest, nastiest down-hill-pine-needle-littered roads he can find. All those motard guys seem to like blowing by sportbike riders on those kinds of roads.

·
Banned
551 Posts
I definitely think he could have made a worse choice.

Nice bike. How many are in those parts anyway. Should definitely stand out - and it is Italian after all. ;D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He liked it at Laguna Seca when Joe had them there, and then after the Full Circle Ride, (He was seen eyeing the Hondas) YIKES! He decided. He use to race dirt bikes and he wanted an enduro so there you have it. He has been doing a bunch of research on the Verts and was finally overtaken by the superior technology. (Whatever That Means) Yes, he is keeping the Buell, he also has the Hardtail Chopper, and my bikes so I am not sure where it is living, but it is going to be the new addition. So......... I guess he will be hanging out at the track in Stockton and Reno as well. Yes, I am taking comfort that it is Italian, but more than that next year when I graduate I get a new bike!!! ;D I guess I better start my research

1 - 6 of 6 Posts