Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday,
Ive just orderd a new S4R but i wont have it until March. Im going (hopefully) to put on a full system. has any one used a full system? if so what brands? I will be doing a few track days so I think that i will also need a power comander instead of the standard chip set. this is going to be my 4th ducati & my second monster. on my 900 special, i had pipes that were exiting under the motor (really cool). do you think that a fuul system will make any power difference?hope so!!!
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
150 Posts
i have the full carbon arrow system on my S4R and love it the sound is incredible and it fits the bike perfectly

G

·
i have the full carbon arrow system on my S4R and love it the sound is incredible and it fits the bike perfectly
Would it be possible to capture some audio or video of your bike running? I would love to hear it. I am sure there are others that would too.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I would also like to see a photo or video of your bike. did you put a chip in your bike or is it the standard one?

Dan

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks guys, I would also like to see a photo or video of your bike. did you put a chip in your bike or is it the standard one?

Dan
You can't 'chip' a S4R, it takes a new ECU, the current one cannot be reprogrammed yet. You will either need a powercommander or wait until someone like FIM is able to crack the codes for a 'real' tune.

Jeff

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for that Jeff, I will proberbly buy a power comander. have you done any mods to your S4R? I cant wait till march!!!! the test ride i had blew me away!

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts