Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im running into a dilema finding pants.

im short and stocky 5'4 160lbs 42 chest 30 waist 29 inseam.

wonder if anyone has found a good pair of short leather pants. i just got a pair of motogp sz 30 that fit great except for the fact that the legs are a little long. they would be fine except for the fact that the knee pads drop just a touch low.

give me any suggestions, im thinking of switching to maybe knee pads, any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Mummra said:
so im running into a dilema finding pants.

im short and stocky 5'4 160lbs 42 chest 30 waist 29 inseam.

wonder if anyone has found a good pair of short leather pants. i just got a pair of motogp sz 30 that fit great except for the fact that the legs are a little long. they would be fine except for the fact that the knee pads drop just a touch low.

give me any suggestions, im thinking of switching to maybe knee pads, any thoughts?
I'm not much taller at 5'7" on a good day! ;)

I used Z Custom Leathers to make a pair of custom WASHABLE leather touring style pants. I'm pretty happy with the results.
You can have a friend take your measurements or just send them a pair of nice fitting pants for them to take measurements from.

http://www.zcustom.com/

·
Registered
541 Posts
take the pan'ts you have to a tailor.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paper5tr3et7 said:
take the pan'ts you have to a tailor.
that's what i plan on doing with these pants, but going foward i'd rather save the money and time of taking any pants i buy to a tailor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts